M F A
A lesson in fast drafting within a tight economy of wealth production. Party to the god of maximum envelopes and profits. Handling up to 15 projects at any one time, ranging from alterations and additions to character homes, to high density mixed-use and medical developments.
June 2014 - Present
Location: Melbourne Instruments: Autocad, SketchUp, Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Site visit, measure
- Layout schematic design
- Facade treatments
- 3D modelling
- Alterations and additions, residential, semi-detatched, multi-residential, commercial, mixed-use, large scale medical.
- Town planning application drawings - site context, design response, plans, elevations, sections, streetscape, shadow diagrams, overlooking diagrams, B16 B20 setbacks.
- Working drawings including sections, details, disability access, electrical and services, roof and drainage, fire and energy report conditions, material selections.
- Reference to NCC (BCA), Australian Standards, Red Book.
- Liaison with clients, consultants and suppliers.